Visitors to Zarautz are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and local tours. Top sights around the area include Monte Igueldo, Concha Beach, and Monte Urgull.
- You'll find 380 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Sebastian
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS) 31.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zarautz
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Zarautz Beach and Pagoeta Natural Park. In the area, you'll also find Monte Igueldo and Concha Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Zarautz. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Talaimendi - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Hotel Alameda - Our customers like the location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Olatu - Amenities at this 1-star hotel include free WiFi and parking.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Monte Urgull, located 9.5 mi (15.3 from the center of the city.
Getting Around Zarautz
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Zarautz Station. Zarautz might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Zarautz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Zarautz each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F