Visitors can enjoy all that Deba has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. Around the area, top sights include Monte Igueldo, Concha Beach, and Monte Urgull.
- You'll find 24 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Zumaia
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS) 43.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bilbao (BIO) 47.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deba
Monte Igueldo, Concha Beach, and Monte Urgull are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Ekainberri and Itzurun Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Deba. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Arriola Txiki is 2.1 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Deba can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Agroturismo Erlete Goikoa is located 1 mi from the city center. This 3-star farm stay in Deba features a bar and parking.
- Aisia Deba is located within 2.7 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Deba can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Deba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Deba each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F