Visitors to Orio are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, spas, and restaurants. Hendaye Beach, Monte Igueldo, and Concha Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 380 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Sebastian
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS) 26.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) 50.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orio
Hendaye Beach, Monte Igueldo, and Concha Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Monte Urgull in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Orio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Orio is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F