Visiting Warners Bay
Visitors to Warners Bay are sure to enjoy the lakeside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, bars, and shopping.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 25.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Warners Bay
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hunter Ice Skating Stadium and Lake Macquarie. Additionally, you'll find Speers Point Park and Charlestown Square in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tantarra Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Warners Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Warners Bay each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F