basic but very dean. Excellent shower with really zany 1970's style little pink and great tiles. Never seen a blue toot before which was funky.
- Dudley Beach
- 5 min drive
- Charlestown Square
- 6 min drive
- Hunter Ice Skating Stadium
- 8 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Gateshead Tavern Motel is located in Gateshead. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Macquarie and Merewether Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hunter Ice Skating Stadium or Newcastle International Hockey Centre.
- Dudley Beach - 5 min drive
- Charlestown Square - 6 min drive
- Hunter Ice Skating Stadium - 8 min drive
- Westfield Kotara - 11 min drive
- Glenrock State Conervation - 13 min drive
- Cardiff Station - 8 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 37 min drive
About this property
Gateshead Tavern Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Check in at Bottleshop <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Gateshead Tavern Motel
- Tavern Motel
- Gateshead Tavern
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities