Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tullamarine, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its bars and spas. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Flemington Racecourse.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 3.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 4.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tullamarine
Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Flemington Racecourse are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Melbourne Zoo and Queen Victoria Market.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mantra Tullamarine - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Melbourne Museum, located 8.8 mi (14.2 from the city center, and Melbourne Central, which is 8.8 mi (14.2 away.
Dressing for Tullamarine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tullamarine is 25.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 43°F