Visitors to Tangalooma are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and cafés. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 34.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tangalooma
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Moreton Island and Moreton Bay. Additionally, you might want to add Tangalooma Wrecks to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Tangalooma Island Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with satellite TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Tangalooma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tangalooma is 44.49 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F