Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Swansea has to offer. In Swansea, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 37.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Swansea
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Macquarie. You'll also find Belmont Golf Course and Blacksmiths Beach in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Black Swan Waterfront Motel - Adults Only - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Swansea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Swansea gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F