Search Swan Valley, Perth Hotels from AU$100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Apr. 2019
Reviewed on 29 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct. 2020
Visiting Swan Valley
Guests are sure to enjoy the wineries in Swan Valley. This city attracts visitors with its relaxing ambiance. Top attractions around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park.
- You'll find 349 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Perth
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 11.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Swan Valley
Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Houghton Winery, Ugly Duckling Wines, and Talijancich Winery are favorite sights to visit. Little River Winery and Sandalford Winery are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. With 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations in Swan Valley, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- 83 on Swan B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking.
- Discovery Parks – Perth Vineyards - This 4-star cabin features an outdoor pool, free self parking, and a children's pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Rose & Crown Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, you'll have access to 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Visitors like its restaurant and helpful staff.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Kings Park and Botanic Garden located 14 mi (22.6 from city center and City Beach which is 17 mi (27.4 away.
Getting around Swan Valley
Transit options in Swan Valley allow for easy access to the area. If you're looking to journey outside of the area, take a train from Midland Station, Woodbridge Station, or East Guildford Station.
Dressing for Swan Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 29.96 inches of rain falls on Swan Valley each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 47°F