Visiting Henley Brook
Visitors are sure to enjoy all the features Henley Brook has to offer. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park.
- You'll find 351 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 13.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Henley Brook
Favorite places to visit in the city include Old Young's Distillery, Little River Winery, and All Saints Anglican Church. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kings Park and Botanic Garden and City Beach.
- Swan Valley Oasis Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests have access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and location.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Hyde Park located 11.3 mi (18.1 from the city center and WACA Ground which is 11.9 mi (19.1 away.
Dressing for Henley Brook
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Henley Brook gets about 9.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and February with an average temperature of 92°F while the coldest months are August and August with an average of 47°F