Visiting St. Kilda East
Visitors to St. Kilda East are sure to enjoy the gardens, spas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Around the area, top sights include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Luna Park.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 18 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 25.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Kilda East
Notable places to visit in the larger region include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Luna Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Caulfield Racecourse and Royal Botanic Gardens.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Kimberley Gardens Hotel & Serviced Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include National Gallery of Victoria, located 3.5 mi (5.7 from the city center, and Brighton Beach, which is 3.6 mi (5.8 away.
Dressing for St. Kilda East
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for St. Kilda East is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F