Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Scarborough, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping. Top sights around the area include City Beach, Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and Domain Stadium.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 19 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scarborough
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Scarborough Beach. In the area, you'll also find City Beach and Kings Park and Botanic Garden.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Scarborough. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Beach Manor Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough - Our customers like the dining options and proximity to shopping at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Seashells Scarborough - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Top places to visit outside the city include Domain Stadium, located 5.2 mi (8.4 from the heart of the city, and SCITECH Discovery Centre, which is 5.9 mi (9.5 away.
Dressing for Scarborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Scarborough gets about 29.92 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F