Visitors can enjoy all that Reservoir has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Melbourne Zoo.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 9.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 14.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Reservoir
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Melbourne Zoo. In the area, you'll also find Melbourne Museum and Queen Victoria Market.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Mahoneys Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Melbourne Central, located 7.2 mi (11.6 from the heart of the city, and Bourke Street Mall, which is 7.4 mi (11.9 away.
Getting Around Reservoir
You can access metro transit at Reservoir Station, Ruthven Station, and Regent Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Reservoir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Reservoir gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 48°F