Visitors to Portsea are sure to enjoy the golf courses, beaches, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and parks. A top sight in the city is London Bridge.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Portsea
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 38.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Portsea
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: London Bridge, Point Nepean National Park, and Portsea Back Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Portsea Pier is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Bayplay - Open Water Course to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Portsea. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Portsea Village Resort - This 4-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Mercure Portsea - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Bayplay Beach Accommodation - 3 locations - With a stay at this 3-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Portsea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Portsea each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F