Search Phoenix, Arizona Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov. 2020
Travelers to Phoenix give high marks for the fun sporting events, renowned art, and popular theater scene. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views, entertainment choices, and live music. Top sights in the city include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West, and Wall Street.
- There are 2349 hotels and other accommodations in Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) 6.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Scottsdale, AZ (SCF) 24.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phoenix
Known for its art, theaters, and live music, the city's cultural venues include Phoenix Theatre, Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium, and Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion. Attractions like Phoenix Zoo and Wet 'n' Wild are fun for everyone, not just kids. The desert and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Wall Street, Camelback Mountain, and Shaw Butte.
In Phoenix, you'll find 2349 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Peaks B and B Romantic Getaway - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and bathrooms.
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch - This 2.5-star ranch features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other favorite sights in Phoenix include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West, and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Getting Around Phoenix
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Jefferson Street - 1st Ave Station, Washington - Central Station, and Van Buren - 1st Ave Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Phoenix
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 107°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Phoenix is 7.48 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Phoenix?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phoenix, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Phoenix?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Phoenix?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Phoenix?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Phoenix?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Phoenix?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Phoenix?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Phoenix?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Phoenix?
What are some hotels with pools in Phoenix?
Recent Reviews in Phoenix
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Phoenix airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Phoenix?
- Where to stay near top Phoenix attractions?
- More accommodation types in Phoenix
- What kind of hotels are in Phoenix?
- Which hotel chains are in Phoenix?
- What are the most popular hotels in Phoenix?
- Are there hotels near Phoenix?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends