Search Scottsdale, Phoenix Hotels from AU$101
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Sep. 2020
Travelers to Scottsdale give high marks for the pristine golf courses, renowned art, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, shopping, and live music. Top sights in the city include Taliesin West and Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale.
- You'll find 2363 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) 10.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Scottsdale, AZ (SCF) 14.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scottsdale
The city is well known for its art and live music, and cultural venues include Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, and Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Cactus Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Old Town, Scottsdale Waterfront, and Scottsdale Fashion Square.
In Scottsdale, you'll find 960 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Four Peaks B and B Romantic Getaway - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and bathrooms.
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury Collection - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 8 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Scottsdale include Taliesin West and Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale. Outside the city, popular places to see include Camelback Mountain, located 2.7 mi (4.4 from the heart of the city, and Phoenix Zoo, which is 3.3 mi (5.2 away.
Dressing for Scottsdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 104°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 9.53 inches of rain falls on Scottsdale each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Scottsdale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Scottsdale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Scottsdale?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Scottsdale?
What's the best hotel for couples in Scottsdale?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Scottsdale?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Scottsdale?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Scottsdale?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Scottsdale?
What's the best golf hotel in Scottsdale?
Recent Reviews in Scottsdale
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Scottsdale airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Scottsdale?
- Where to stay near top Scottsdale attractions?
- More accommodation types in Scottsdale
- What kind of hotels are in Scottsdale?
- Which hotel chains are in Scottsdale?
- What are the most popular hotels in Scottsdale?
- Are there hotels near Scottsdale?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends