Those traveling to Newstead are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Queen Street Mall, Roma Street Parkland, and Suncorp Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 10.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Newstead
A favorite place to visit in the city is Newstead House. In the area, you'll also find Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland.
As you plan your vacation to Newstead, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 371 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Luxurious 2 bedroom Apartment is located in central Newstead. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Newstead can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Penthouses68 is located in the heart of Newstead. This 3.5-star aparthotel in Newstead features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane is located 0.4 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star aparthotel in Brisbane can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Suncorp Stadium, located 2.4 mi (3.8 from the heart of the city, and The Gabba, which is 2.6 mi (4.2 away.
Dressing for Newstead
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Newstead gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and December with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F