Stayed 4 nights. Bed excellent. Room attractive and quiet. Nice bathroom. Quiet.
1. Advertises free shuttle;
No longer operates
2. Advertises pool and gym;
Does not mention the fact that it's via a voucher system and located at a different location with a different business.
3. Room servicing was ad hoc and something missed every day, including;
* cleaning cloth left in room on table
* no fresh towels twice
* used towels left behind even when fresh ones left
* cups and glasses not replaced with clean ones
* face cloth only replaced once
* bath mat missing and not replaced most days
* bed not made properly, not even once;
First day the bottom sheet was not even straightened.
Subsequent days bottom sheet was pulled up so that 40 cm at bottom of mattress had no coverage
4. No toilet brush supplied so we couldn't clean after use; worse still, it was not cleaned during servicing either; not once, so it remained visibly dirty for several days.
5. Tubes of personal use items only replaced randomly, so sometimes product was not available.
6. Reporting deficiencies to front desk did not result in room being serviced properly. Just a mumbled apology with no eye contact.
We had to request towels on our last evening.
7. Literature in room indicates a breakfast service, but upon enquiry we were referred to nearest open cafe.