Overview of Spicers Balfour Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in New Farm, Spicers Balfour Hotel is in the business district and near the boardwalk. New Farms Cinemas and Howard Smith Wharves are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit James Street and Queen Street Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at The Gabba or Suncorp Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Wilson Outlook Reserve - 2 min walk
- New Farms Cinemas - 4 min walk
- Brisbane River Walk - 4 min walk
- Howard Smith Wharves - 9 min walk
- James Street - 14 min walk
- Brisbane Fortitude Valley Station - 15 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 23 min drive
- The Balfour Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 10 min drive
About this property
Spicers Balfour Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: AUD 100 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the position and architecture of this property good food good service value for money.