Travelers to Morpeth will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Morpeth
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 21.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Morpeth
- Studio@the Close Morpeth - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests have access to free parking and conference space, along with in-room kitchens.
- The Bronte Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests have access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Morpeth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Morpeth gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 81°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 46°F