Search Miami Springs, Miami Hotels from AU$79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Nov. 2018
Visiting Miami Springs
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Miami Springs, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights around the area include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall.
- You'll find 1523 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) 3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) 9.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami Springs
A couple of favorite places to visit are Miami Springs Golf Course and Curtiss Mansion. In the area, you'll also find Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and PortMiami.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Miami Springs. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- EB Hotel Miami - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to the airport.
- Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Aventura Mall, located 13.2 mi (21.3 from the city center, and Miracle Mile, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 away.
Dressing for Miami Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 61.93 inches of rain falls on Miami Springs each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Miami Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miami Springs, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Miami Springs?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Miami Springs?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Miami Springs?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Miami Springs?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Miami Springs?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Miami Springs?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Miami Springs?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Miami Springs?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Miami Springs?
Recent Reviews in Miami Springs
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Miami Springs airport?
- Where to stay near top Miami Springs attractions?
- More accommodation types in Miami Springs
- Which hotel chains are in Miami Springs?
- What are the most popular hotels in Miami Springs?
- Are there hotels near Miami Springs?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends