Visiting Miami Springs
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Miami Springs, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights around the area include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall.
- You'll find 1523 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) 3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) 9.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami Springs
A couple of favorite places to visit are Miami Springs Golf Course and Curtiss Mansion. In the area, you'll also find Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and PortMiami.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Miami Springs. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- EB Hotel Miami - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to the airport.
- Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Aventura Mall, located 13.2 mi (21.3 from the city center, and Miracle Mile, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 away.
Dressing for Miami Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 61.93 inches of rain falls on Miami Springs each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F