Visiting Malolo Island
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Malolo Island, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its beaches.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Malolo Island
- The closest major airport is in Malololailai (PTF) 4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Mana (MNF) 11.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malolo Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mamanuca Islands. You'll also find Musket Cove Marina and Castaway Island Day Trip in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Malolo Island. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Malolo Island Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- Tropica Island Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private plunge pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Malolo Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Malolo Island gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F