Visiting Leigh Creek
History buffs enjoy visiting Leigh Creek though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, theme park, and spas.
Sightseeing and Staying in Leigh Creek
Places to visit in the larger region include Ballarat Wildlife Park, Eureka Hall, and Eureka Aquatic Center. You'll also find Museum of Australian Democracy at Eureka and Lake Esmond Botanical Garden in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Kryal Castle - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Leigh Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Leigh Creek is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F