Visitors to Creswick are sure to enjoy the spas, golf courses, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and cafés.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Creswick
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 85.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Creswick
The picturesque setting of Calembeen Park and Park Lake Gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Creswick Museum to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bathrooms.
Dressing for Creswick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Creswick gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F