Search Jindabyne, New South Wales Hotels from AU$70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Jindabyne, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its mountain views, ski areas, and bars.
- There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in Jindabyne
- The closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 34.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jindabyne
The city's lakeside and mountain views provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Banjo Patterson Park. Additionally, you might want to add Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre to your agenda.
In Jindabyne, there are 83 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jindy Inn - This 3.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Mowamba River Lodge - This 3.5-star lodge features free breakfast, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Jindabyne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Jindabyne gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F