Visiting East Jindabyne
Visitors to East Jindabyne are sure to enjoy the lakeside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, ski areas, and entertainment choices.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in East Jindabyne
- The closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 30.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Jindabyne
Places to visit in the larger region include Banjo Patterson Park, Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre, and Snowy Vineyard and Microbrewery. Additionally, you'll find Coolamatong Golf Club and Berridale City Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in East Jindabyne. Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Siesta Villa - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for East Jindabyne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for East Jindabyne is 1.02 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F