Visiting Smiggin Holes
Visitors can enjoy all that Smiggin Holes has to offer including the ski areas and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Smiggin Holes
- The closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 49.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Smiggin Holes
A favorite place to visit in the city is Smiggin Holes. In the area, you'll also find Perisher Ski Resort and Village 8 Express.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Smiggin Holes. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lions Lair - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Smiggins Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Snowy Gums Chalet - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Smiggin Holes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 55°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Smiggin Holes each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 32°F