Visitors to Thredbo are sure to enjoy the mountain views and ski areas. This city's small-town vibe also attracts tourists. In Thredbo, there are 45 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Thredbo
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Gunbarrel Express Quad Chair, Thredbo Leisure Centre, and Kosciusko Express Quad Chair are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Village Square to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Thredbo. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Elevation Thredbo Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Snowgoose Apartments - Our customers like the helpful staff at this apartment. Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free WiFi and laundry facilities.
- Snow Stream Apartments - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free parking and a private spa tub.
Dressing for Thredbo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 55°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Thredbo gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 32°F