Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ingebirah has to offer. The closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 55.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ingebirah
Places to visit in the larger region include Thredbo Leisure Centre, Village Square, and Gunbarrel Express Quad Chair. In the area, you'll also find Kosciusko Express Quad Chair and Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Snowy Wilderness - With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Ingebirah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 55°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Ingebirah gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 32°F