Search Perisher Valley, Kosciuszko National Park Hotels from AU$98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Perisher Valley
Visitors to Perisher Valley are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, bars, and entertainment choices.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Perisher Valley
- The closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 49.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perisher Valley
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Smiggin Holes, Blue Cow Zone, and Perisher Ski Resort are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Village 8 Express and Perisher Quad Express Chair.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Perisher Valley. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Perisher Valley Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Lions Lair - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Swagman Chalet - This 3.5-star cottage features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
Getting Around Perisher Valley
Make your way to Perisher Ski Tube Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Perisher Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 55°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Perisher Valley each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 32°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Perisher Valley?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Perisher Valley, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Perisher Valley?
What's the best hotel for couples in Perisher Valley?
What's the best luxury hotel in Perisher Valley?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Perisher Valley?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Perisher Valley?
Recent Reviews in Perisher Valley
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Perisher Valley airport?
- Where to stay near top Perisher Valley attractions?
- More accommodation types in Perisher Valley
- What kind of hotels are in Perisher Valley?
- Which hotel chains are in Perisher Valley?
- What are the most popular hotels in Perisher Valley?
- Are there hotels near Perisher Valley?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends