Visitors can enjoy all that Crackenback has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Crackenback
- The closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 45.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crackenback
Places to visit in the larger region include Smiggin Holes, Perisher Ski Resort, and Village 8 Express. Additionally, you'll find Perisher Quad Express Chair and International T-Bar in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Crackenback. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bimblegumbie Mountain Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a game room, along with a private balcony.
- Altitude 1260 - This 4-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Crackenback
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 49°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Crackenback each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 32°F