- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of Acacia Snowy Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Budget Family Room (4 people)
Budget Family Room 5 people (King Bed and Bunk and Single Beds)
Budget Family Room 6 people (King Bed and 2 Bunks)
Budget Room (4 people)
Budget Room (5 People)
Budget Room (6 People)
Deluxe Family Room (4 people)
Deluxe Family Room 5 people (King Bed; Bunk and Single)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Spa Room
Standard Family Room (4 people)
Standard Family Room 5 people (King Bed and Bunk and Single)
Standard Family Room 6 people (King Bed and 2 Bunks)
About this area
Located in Jindabyne, Acacia Snowy Motel is in an area with good shopping. Perisher Ski Resort and Coolamatong Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Jindabyne and Kosciuszko National Park.
- Lake Jindabyne - 9 min walk
- Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre - 17 min walk
- Banjo Patterson Park - 2 min drive
- Sandy Beach - 8 min drive
- Snowy Vineyard and Microbrewery - 34 min drive
- Ski Tube Bullocks Flat Terminal Station - 17 min drive
- Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) - 36 min drive
About this property
Acacia Snowy Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really nice, easy check in and out. Super clean. Loved it!