- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 Double Bed or 2 Single Beds
Food & Drink – Fridge and coffee/tea makerSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer
Practical – Desk, phone and local maps
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
About this area
Located in Jindabyne, The Station is in a rural location. Shoppers can check out Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Kosciuszko National Park and Ngadang Nature Reserve. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing, ski lifts and ski runs.
- Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre - 5 min drive
- Banjo Patterson Park - 6 min drive
- Lake Jindabyne - 7 min drive
- Ngadang Nature Reserve - 13 min drive
- Sandy Beach - 15 min drive
- Ski Tube Bullocks Flat Terminal Station - 21 min drive
- Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) - 38 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 16 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for The Station
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities