Visitors can enjoy all that Berridale has to offer including the ski areas, golf courses, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and entertainment choices.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Berridale
- The closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 16.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Berridale
A couple of favorite places to visit are Berridale City Park and Coolamatong Golf Club. You'll also find Snowy Vineyard and Microbrewery and Banjo Patterson Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Berridale. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Snowdream Motel - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking.
- Cottonwood Lodge - This 3.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Southern Cross Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Berridale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 55°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Berridale gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 32°F