Search Cooma, New South Wales Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Dec. 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cooma, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, mountain views, and art.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Cooma
- The closest major airport is in Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) 15.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cooma
Cultural venues in the city include New South Wales Corrective Services Museum, Raglan Art Gallery and Cultural Centre, and Snowy Hydro Discovery Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cooma Visitors Centre and Centennial Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cooma. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ellstanmor Guest House - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- White Manor Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Alpine Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Cooma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 55°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Cooma each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 32°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cooma?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cooma, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Cooma?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Cooma?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Cooma?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Cooma?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Cooma?
Recent Reviews in Cooma
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Cooma airport?
- Where to stay near top Cooma attractions?
- More accommodation types in Cooma
- What kind of hotels are in Cooma?
- Which hotel chains are in Cooma?
- What are the most popular hotels in Cooma?
- Are there hotels near Cooma?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends