Visiting Hoi An
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hoi An, and visitors give high marks for the local tours and top-notch restaurants. Rural and culturally-rich, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights in the city include Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Cong Temple, and Tan Ky House.
- There are 519 hotels and other accommodations in Hoi An
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) 23.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Chu Lai (VCL) 66.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoi An
Cultural venues in the city include Hoi An Historic Museum, Traditional Theater, and Museum of Folk Culture. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Cong Temple, and Tan Ky House. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and these places to visit: Riverside Hoi An, Cam Nam Island, and An Bang Beach.
In Hoi An, you'll find 519 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hoi An Maison Vui Villa - Guests who stay at this 3-star villa in Hoi An City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Magnolia Garden Villa - This 2-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Pomelo Garden Homestay Villa - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Hoi An include Chua Cau. A top sight in the surrounding area is Museum of Cham Sculpture, located 14.5 mi (23.4 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Hoi An
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Hoi An gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 68°F