Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 19 Jan. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Mar. 2020
Visiting Hoi An
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hoi An, and visitors give high marks for the local tours and top-notch restaurants. Rural and culturally-rich, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights in the city include Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Cong Temple, and Tan Ky House.
- There are 519 hotels and other accommodations in Hoi An
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) 23.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Chu Lai (VCL) 66.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoi An
Cultural venues in the city include Hoi An Historic Museum, Traditional Theater, and Museum of Folk Culture. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Cong Temple, and Tan Ky House. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and these places to visit: Riverside Hoi An, Cam Nam Island, and An Bang Beach.
In Hoi An, you'll find 519 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hoi An Maison Vui Villa - Guests who stay at this 3-star villa in Hoi An City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Magnolia Garden Villa - This 2-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Pomelo Garden Homestay Villa - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Hoi An include Chua Cau. A top sight in the surrounding area is Museum of Cham Sculpture, located 14.5 mi (23.4 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Hoi An
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Hoi An gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hoi An?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hoi An, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hoi An?
What's the best place to stay for families in Hoi An?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Hoi An?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Hoi An?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Hoi An?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Hoi An?
What's the best luxury hotel in Hoi An?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Hoi An?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Hoi An?
Recent Reviews in Hoi An
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Hoi An airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Hoi An?
- Where to stay near top Hoi An attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hoi An
- What kind of hotels are in Hoi An?
- Which hotel chains are in Hoi An?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hoi An?
- Are there hotels near Hoi An?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends