Search Da Nang, Thua Thien-Hue Hotels from AU$40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 18 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Feb. 2020
Visiting Da Nang
Travelers to Da Nang give high marks for the beaches and local tours. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its mountain views and seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Hoi An Ancient Town, Museum of Cham Sculpture, and Chua Cau.
- There are 595 hotels and other accommodations in Da Nang
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) 1.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.) 66.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Da Nang
The city is notable for landmarks like Phap Lam Pagoda, Danang Cathedral, and Cao Dai Temple. The beaches and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Han River, East Sea Park, and Pham Van Dong Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Cham Sculpture and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
In Da Nang, you'll find 595 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Haka Hotel & Apartment - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Monarque Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Top places to see in the area include Hoi An Ancient Town, located 14.7 mi (23.6 from the heart of the city, and Chua Cau, which is 14.6 mi (23.5 away.
Dressing for Da Nang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Da Nang gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 68°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Da Nang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Da Nang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Da Nang?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Da Nang?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Da Nang?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Da Nang?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Da Nang?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Da Nang?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Da Nang?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Da Nang?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Da Nang?
Recent Reviews in Da Nang
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Da Nang airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Da Nang?
- Where to stay near top Da Nang attractions?
- More accommodation types in Da Nang
- What kind of hotels are in Da Nang?
- Which hotel chains are in Da Nang?
- What are the most popular hotels in Da Nang?
- Are there hotels near Da Nang?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends