Visiting Hideaway Bay
Travelers to Hideaway Bay will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Hideaway Bay, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) 46.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hideaway Bay
Places to visit in the larger region include Kings Beach, Bowen Harbour, and Bowen Jetty. Additionally, you'll find Horseshoe Bay Beach in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Hideaway Bay, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are some lodging options nearby.
- Hydeaway Bay Beach House is 0.1 mi from central Hideaway Bay. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Bowen can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Hideaway Retreat Beach House with Pool is 0.3 mi from the center of Hideaway Bay. This 3-star motel in Bowen features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- BIG4 Bowen Coral Coast Beachfront Holiday Park is located 16.8 mi from the heart of Hideaway Bay. This 3.5-star motel in Cannonvale features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hideaway Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hideaway Bay is 1.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 57°F