Visiting Hepburn Springs
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Hepburn Springs, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting. In Hepburn Springs, there are 28 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hepburn Springs
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve. Additionally, you might want to add Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hepburn Springs. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Dudley Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hepburn at Hepburn - Amenities at this 5-star resort include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Hepburn Villas - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hepburn Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Hepburn Springs each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F