Search Granby, Colorado Hotels from AU$167
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 5 Sep. 2020
Travelers give high marks for the ski areas in Granby, which is also known for its mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Saber and Winter Park Ski Resort.
- There are 189 hotels and other accommodations in Granby
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) 73.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Granby
The city's mountain views and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Lake Granby. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Granby Library and Grand Elk Golf Club.
In Granby, there are 189 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Littletree Inn - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Inn at SilverCreek - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Saber, located 13.7 mi (22 from the city center, and Race, which is 21.5 mi (34.6 away.
Getting Around Granby
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Granby Station. Granby might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Granby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.01 inches of rain falls on Granby each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Granby?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Granby, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Granby?
What's the best place to stay for families in Granby?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Granby?
What's the best hotel for a winter holiday in Granby?
Recent Reviews in Granby
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Granby airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Granby?
- Where to stay near top Granby attractions?
- More accommodation types in Granby
- What kind of hotels are in Granby?
- Which hotel chains are in Granby?
- What are the most popular hotels in Granby?
- Are there hotels near Granby?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends