Visitors can enjoy all that Garbutt has to offer including the shopping, bars, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 228 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Townsville
- The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV) 0.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Garbutt
A favorite place to visit in the city is Royal Australian Air Force Townsville Museum. You'll also find Townsville Museum and Historical Society and Castle Hill in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Dalrymple Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room refrigerator.
Dressing for Garbutt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Garbutt gets about 40.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 58°F