Overview of Rydges Southbank Townsville
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in South Townsville, Rydges Southbank Townsville is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Queens Gardens and Strand Park, while ReefHQ Aquarium and Billabong Sanctuary are popular local attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre. Kayaking, scuba diving and snorkelling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving nearby.
- Museum of Tropical Queensland - 11 min walk
- ReefHQ Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Catholic Diocese of Townsville - 14 min walk
- Magnetic Island Ferry Terminal - 17 min walk
- Strand Waterpark - 19 min walk
- Townsville Station - 3 min drive
- Townsville, QLD (TSV) - 8 min drive
- Southbank Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
Rydges Southbank Townsville
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 18 and AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.0 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.18 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort