Visitors to Dural are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 30.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dural
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House. Additionally, in the area you'll find Newport Beach and Circular Quay.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ingenia Holidays Sydney Hills - This 2-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a children's pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Dural
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Dural each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F