Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Chullora, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 12 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chullora
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House. In the area, you'll also find Bondi Beach and Circular Quay.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bankstown Motel 10 - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chullora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Chullora each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F