Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Chadstone, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars. St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Chadstone Shopping Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 24.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 32.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chadstone
Notable places to visit in the larger region include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Chadstone Shopping Mall. In the area, you'll also find Caulfield Racecourse and Brighton Beach.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Matthew Flinders Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Luna Park, located 6.7 mi (10.8 from the heart of the city, and Doncaster Shopping Centre, which is 6.8 mi (11 away.
Dressing for Chadstone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chadstone is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F