Visiting Bondi Junction
Visitors to Bondi Junction are sure to enjoy the shopping and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, cafés, and local tours. Around the area, top sights include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 9.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bondi Junction
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Bondi Junction Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Treera Thai massage to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bondi Junction. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quest Bondi Junction - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to a café and parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Meriton Suites Bondi Junction - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment in Sydney Eastern Suburbs features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- The Village Bondi Junction - Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Bondi Beach, located 1.6 mi (2.5 from the city center, and Sydney Opera House, which is 3.2 mi (5.1 away.
Getting Around Bondi Junction
Head over to Bondi Junction Station for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bondi Junction
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bondi Junction is 46.77 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F