Visitors to Bomaderry are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and sightseeing tours.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Bomaderry
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 36 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bomaderry
Places to visit in the larger region include Nowra Golf Course, Stockland Nowra, and Meroogal. Additionally, you'll find Nowra Museum and Shoalhaven Zoo in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Avaleen Lodge Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bomaderry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Bomaderry each year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F