Visitors to Blacktown are sure to enjoy the restaurants and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 30.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blacktown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Featherdale Wildlife Park. Additionally, you'll find Sydney Showground in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Travelodge Hotel Blacktown Sydney - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Blacktown
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sydney Blacktown Station. Blacktown might not have as many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Blacktown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Blacktown each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F