Overview of Holiday Inn Warwick Farm
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Cabramatta, Holiday Inn Warwick Farm is in the business district and near a train station. Raging Waters Sydney and Featherdale Wildlife Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Westfield Liverpool and Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Qudos Bank Arena or Rosehill Gardens Racecourse. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Liverpool Hospital - 6 min drive
- Bankstown Sports Club - 11 min drive
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre - 25 min drive
- Western Sydney Parklands - 30 min drive
- Raging Waters Sydney - 31 min drive
- Sydney Cabramatta Station - 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Nortons — 1 min walk
- The Warwick Bar & Bistro — 1 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Warwick Farm
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25.00 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Not Very Happy
Did not get the room that we booked, Receptionist was not very helpful and we were told we booked budget rooms. We had 2 rooms booked and same problem withthe other 1. ther hotel itself was OK. Not very happy overall