Visitors can enjoy all that Birregurra has to offer including its theaters. Those planning a visit to the city can also see more around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Birregurra
Places to visit in the larger region include Gosling Creek Winery, Gentle Annie Berry Gardens, and Colac Botanic Gardens. You'll also find Colac Golf Course and Winchelsea Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Birregurra, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Butler House is located in central Birregurra. This 3-star property in Birregurra features free parking, free train station pick-up, and a library.
- Mantra Lorne is 0.6 mi from central Birregurra. This 4.5-star hotel in Lorne features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and central location.
- Lorne Coachman Inn is 16.6 mi from the center of Birregurra. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Lorne can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Getting Around Birregurra
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Birregurra Station. Birregurra may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Birregurra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Birregurra each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 48°F